Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Oh, dear. I can't believe I haven't written here since March. Maybe I can find time over the weekend to catch up. We're alive and well and working very hard. We had a very nice Town Board meeting at the Etna Fire Station in April, a public meeting to discuss the planning board's new design guidelines, a public meeting to discuss long range recreation planning.

Wednesday's Town Board meeting finished just before midnight tho' I had worried that we wouldn't be able to get to everything in the five hours we had allotted. There was very little jocularity and hardly any time wasted at all. We covered
  • two special use permit applications for ice cream stores,
  • a presentation of the design guidelines developed by the planning board,
  • the annual report from the Dryden Youth Commission,
  • discussion of plans for the salt storage barn that will help protect wetlands adjoining the highway garage property,
  • reports from County Legislators Mike Hattery and Martha Roberson regarding annual assessment and budget challenges.
  • Recreation Director Melissa Bianconi's report on the Masterplan and current recreation programs,
  • proposals for changes in the operations permit fee schedule and for maintenance of the new town hall's fire alarm system.
  • discussion of plans for a new sign marking the new town hall,
  • discussion of plans for the Dryden-Freeville trail,
  • approval of plans to purchase audio-visual equipment for the board room,
  • approval of rate changes for the ambulance service,
  • nomination of Duane Testut for the NYS Volunteer of Valor award,
  • proclamation of EMS recognition week to be celebrated beginning Sunday, May 18,
  • approval of improvements planned at the Ithaca Area Waste Water Treatment Plant of which we are part owner,
  • support for a trail being developed in Caroline which extends into Dryden,
  • discussion of amphibian mortality in the Thomas Road area,
  • introduction of proposed new personnel policy manual,
  • plans for a new microgrant economic development program,
  • several changes in job titles, descriptions and staff salaries,
  • and, believe it or not, many, many more things...

We were dragging a bit in the office yesterday. When I left last night I thought I would actually be taking today off. But as I drove home I thought of several things I want to work on today. So, I'll be going in after all - any minute now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12:49 AM, January 02, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home