Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dryden Ahead of the Game on Gas Drilling

No matter where you stand on the issue, it's pretty clear that Supervisor Sumner and the Town Board are moving ahead rapidly with all of the potential protections the town needs.
Sumner said they have been hard at work on the issue, finishing their own work on their town's critical environmental areas and hiring an engineering firm to perform road assessments and help them draft road protection laws. They're also considering an aquifer protection ordinance and have added an industrial noise ordinance to their proposed new zoning code.

"I feel like we're doing pretty well, we've benefited from the experience of Pennsylvania (where gas drilling is currently going on)," she said. "We have some breathing space until gas companies move further north, but we're not resting."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12:45 AM, January 02, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home